If you like the idea of waiting a little longer before diving deep into a new car loan, here are 9 simple things that’ll help a lot:
1. Service your car at least as well as the Owner’s Manual recommends, or even better.
2. Change the oil every 5,000 miles and top off the oil between changes (if necessary).
3. Make sure all the other fluids are full, too (coolant/anti-freeze, power steering fluid, brake fluid, automatic transmission fluid).
4. Keep your tires properly inflated and rotate them as recommended by the tire manufacturer.
5. Fix little problems before they become big ones!
6. Keep your car clean and protected inside and out – the materials it’s made of will last longer.
7. Combine errands for fewer stop-and-go trips.
8. Don’t drive aggressively.
9. Use the vehicle warranty when needed, and respond to any recalls.
There’s a great article on this that expands on the points above. Just click here:
And if you have any questions about any of this, just call us or email and we’ll be glad to help!
Make An Appointment with InSite OilChange
Did you find this useful? Share this with your family and friends.