COVID-19 safe on-site oil change – No physical contact.
This works for Fleets or Individuals, one vehicle or several. Here’s how:
- Set an oil change appointment in the usual manner (whichever is easiest for you):
- We will need:
- Vehicle info (make, model and year)
- The service address (if not already provided to us)
- Your phone number (if not already provided to us)
- We will then SAFELY service the vehicle:
- Call a few minutes ahead to coordinate with you: Leave the keys in the vehicle OR at an agreed-upon spot at the location.
- We will service the vehicle using:
- A fresh face mask
- A fresh pair of disposable gloves
- From our van we will call to receive payment via credit or debit card
- IF YOU’D LIKE US TO DO ANYTHING DIFFERENTLY JUST LET US KNOW!
As you can see, there is no person-to-person contact! Safe and convenient during COVID-19.
Contact us today to set a COVID-19 safe, no contact oil change appointment or with any questions.
Every InSite OilChange includes everything in this list:
- Change Oil with Top Quality Synthetic Blend Oil (Full Synthetic available)
- Install new, Top Quality Oil Filter
- Antifreeze / Coolant Fluid, fill as needed
- Brake Fluid, fill as needed
- Power Steering Fluid, fill as needed
- Windshield Washer Fluid, fill as needed
- Transmission Fluid, fill as needed up to 1 pint
- Check tires, add air as necessary, advise customer
- Check air filter, advise customer (replace if requested)
- Check wiper blades, advise customer (replace if requested)
Call today or use the handy Schedule Appointment form.Want the latest news from InSite OilChange? Follow us below
Did you find this useful? Share this with your family and friends.